”home””about””blog””shop”

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

NEW IN THE SHOP: WEDDING FAVOR TAG STAMPS

When I was planning my wedding a couple years ago, I was obsessed with maintaining the theme or brand throughout the day. I wanted everything to seamlessly transition and look effortless.  I remember it being such a struggle for me to find items that worked cohesively.

As my last two shop posts have shown, I've been focusing on stamp designs recently. During one of my recent brainstorming sessions (I wonder, can it be called brainstorming if you do it alone?) it occurred to me that my new favorite shop item didn't have to stop at making return addresses look pretty.  I could design something that would help brides like me create a cohesive look.

I'd like to introduce you to my newest addition to the shop: the favor tag stamp.  No need to stop at favors though, oh no.  The options are truly limitless. Programs, napkins, place settings, thank you cards, oh my!



This one is influenced by my top selling Thank You note (below) and I just love it.  What do you all think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment