”home””about””blog””shop”

Monday, February 3, 2014

MUSIC MONDAY vol

Happy February!  I haven't been the greatest at posting on my little blog for the last few months, but I'm determined to do better.  To help me on my way, I think I'll be taking a page out of Jess Lively's book and create a weekly schedule of when I'll be posting. That way, you will know what to expect when you pop on over for a visit.

While I figure out that schedule, I'll stick with tradition and share some music on this fine Monday!

Beck's new album is to be released later this month & I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited.  I wanted to share this little taste of the new single 'Morning Phase" because 1. it's good, really good and 2. the making of the actual LP is fascinating to me.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment