”home””about””blog””shop”

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

MINTIE FRESH: THE 'OH WHAT FUN' HOLIDAY CARD CHALLENGE

While most of us have only summertime fun on our minds, I've been thinking of Christmas carols and winter wonderlands for the last several weeks.  Why in the world would I be thinking of the cold just as summer is starting?  Well, I'll tell you why - I took the plunge and entered several submissions to Minted's biggest competition of the year - the Holiday Photo Card challenge.  This is my first time participating in the holiday card challenge and it was so much fun!

The Minted Community submitted more than 3300 designs for this challenge - that is more than triple the amount I've EVER seen in challenge in which I've participated.  Boggles the mind.  There were some jaw dropping gorgeous submission.  I would encourage you to go take a look and cast your vote for your favorites.

Here are my submissions. As always, if you like what you see, vote for me!


  holiday photo cards - noel joy

holiday photo cards - Retro Wishes


holiday photo cards - peaceful holidays


holiday photo cards - light heart

holiday photo cards - merry circles


holiday photo cards - married and bright


holiday photo cards - Joyful & Triumphant


holiday photo cards - love, joy & peace


holiday photo cards - floral cheer


holiday photo cards - Holiday Peace


holiday photo cards - merry blossoms


holiday photo cards - holiday cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment