”home””about””blog””shop”

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

MINTIE FRESH: CHILDREN'S PARTY INVITATIONS

Voting is now open at Minted for the latest Come Join the Fun! Kid's Party Invitations challenge.

This challenge was so much fun for me and I wish I had had more time to enter a few additional submissions.   The ideas were brewing, the clock and my schedule just were not cooperating!

Check out my four submissions below (most with matching party decor!). As always, if you like what you see, please vote for me!

INVITATION:



party invitations - Wagon Wheels

MATCHING PARTY DECOR:



party decor - Wagon Wheels

party invitations - it's a pirate's life for me


MATCHING PARTY DECOR:


party decor - it's a pirate's life for me


INVITATION:


party invitations - Uncle Sam wants you



party decor - Uncle Sam wants you

And last but not least, one for the girls.  



party invitations - Toe Shoes

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment