”home””about””blog””shop”

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

THE PERFECT WORKSPACE - 99U ARTICLE CAME AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME

EINSTEIN'S OFFICE, PRINSTON, BY RALPH MORSE 1955

I'm so happy to report that my little shop's growth for August has been incredible. I've sold more items this month than I have in several past months combined. My studio's growth has been exciting, challenging, fun, and fulfilling!

It has also taken up a boatload of space.

As a result, I'm quickly outgrowing my designated home office space.  I've mentioned Mr. Squareview's obsession with organization in the past and quite frankly, my little office gives him heart palpitations every time he's near it.  Something has got to give.

Luckily for me, I ran across a helpful article from 99U that will help me get moving in the right direction.  It starts:

The spaces we occupy shape who we are and how we behave. This has serious consequences for our psychological well-being and creative performance. Given that many of us spend years working in the same room, or even at the same desk, it makes sense to organize and optimize that space in the most beneficial ways possible.

Check out the full article here.  Happy office organizing, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment