”home””about””blog””shop”

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

FRESHLY MINTED: HOLIDAY CARD CHALLANGE

I'm beyond thrilled to announce that 2 of my designs were selected for Minted's Oh What Fun Holiday Card Challenge.  This is the biggest challenge of the year (over 3300 entries were submitted!!) and I'm so honored to be among those chosen to be sold on Minted.

The designs Married & Bright and Light Heart are both available in several different die-cut shapes (a couple shown below).  I think each design has that perfect touch of whimsy that is perfect for the holiday season!

If you are really paying attention, you also know that my design Mistletoe was picked as a winner for the 'Tis The Season Non-Photo Holiday Challenge.























All three are available for sale on Minted's site and I'm astonished to tell you that I've already gotten orders for these babies.  Some folks out there are some serious pre-planners!!

No comments:

Post a Comment