”home””about””blog””shop”

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

REINDEER PARTY INVITATION

Holiday party season is right around the corner and the planning is in full swing.  I thought it would be fun to have a reindeer themed party so I was off to the trusty interwebs for inspiration.  I came across all these gems and just had to share.  Cute, no?

Cocktail // Modern Reindeer Cookies // Cute Reindeer Cheese
Reindeer Beer // Classic Reindeer Cookies

















































I think a perfect way to kick off your reindeer themed party would be to send off my Classic Reindeer Party Invitation now available in the shop.  The invitation has a cute reindeer illustration with a jaunty holiday scarf  that is sure to set the tone for a fun and fabulous time at your gathering.








Happy party planning everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment