”home””about””blog””shop”

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

ST. PATRICK'S DAY BUTTONS & BADGES

We're excited to be headed to Savannah, GA again this year to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.  Last year, everyone was really showing their green.  I, on the other hand, showed up with only a green shirt to show my spirit.  I figured it was time for me to step up my game so I designed a few buttons to wear and I wanted to share them with you!


To ward off all pinches you simply need to download the below PDF, print out on card stock, cut out and pin to your shirt!  If you want to get more interesting, you can grab a glue gun and attached the button to a ribbon.  Check out this tutorial for details from Missomnimedia - fun!




I think they would also be so fun as table confetti for your after parade party too.  I'll be posting more little post parade party ideas tomorrow. Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment