”home””about””blog””shop”

Thursday, March 14, 2013

ST. PATRICK'S DAY PRINTABLES


The fun continues today!  Remember the picture I shared on Tuesday?  Well, that my friends was a visual representation of all the treats that help make St. Patrick's day a blast to celebrate.


Soda Bread, Shamrock Cupcakes, Thin Mint Cookies and even a tasty Lime - Ginger Float.  YUM!

Let me make this clear, I will not be baking anything.  I plan on trying to convince others to do so as I'm useless in the kitchen.  On the other hand, playing barkeep and whipping up those floats is right up my alley.

In case you are not as adverse to the oven as I, I wanted to share all the fun recipes for each of these tasty items. Please let me know if you try to make any of them!

While cooking/baking was not on my to do list, pulling together fun party printables definitely was!  Just like a Boy Scott, I wanted to be prepared to showcase the skills of others with some cute food tents.  I also wanted to make a fun door sign to set the mood for the celebration.

Both the door sign and blank food tents can be downloaded below.  If  you use them, I'd love to see!

We're off to Savannah tomorrow so have a happy & safe St. Patrick's  Day all!  Don't forget to wear your green.








After all your fun treats are prepared - hang the sign on your door to welcome everyone to your party!


































No comments:

Post a Comment