”home””about””blog””shop”

Monday, April 2, 2012

LOVE ETSY ONLINE LABS

It may appear to others (to Mr. Squareview in particular), that jumping in head first without looking back is my default setting.  Not true.  I'm the type of person who likes to educate myself before making any decisions or changes in my life.   That said, once I do the X amount of research that is appropriate for me, I don't linger or falter before pulling the trigger.  My Mom tells the story that when I was a little girl there was a specific process to the way I gathered information.  I would ask a question, she would answer, and then I would begin the "why" game.  There could be as little as one follow up "why" or dozens but the common theme would be I was relentless until I received an answer that satisfied me.  However, after that answer was given, I was off to the races.

My Mom has been released from duty as my resident information source, the interwebs are my go to now.  I've mentioned a couple times now that I've been peculating on an idea for several weeks now... If I'm being honest, the idea has been forming for over a year, but the way in which I plan to execute the idea has really just come together over the last month or so. More to come on that soon.

What I really wanted to highlight today was that Etsy never ceases to amaze me.  It doesn't stop at the plethora of gorgeous shops they "host" but there is an entire world behind the curtain that I'm slowly discovering.  My most recent joy - the online labs. I cannot say enough about them. Superb!  I spent many hours this weekend perusing all the helpful sessions and learned a ton.  I recommend you take a look if you have ever thought - hey, I love crafting - maybe I can see what Etsy can do for me!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment