”home””about””blog””shop”

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

TANGERINE TANGO FEVER

As I was walking around downtown Chicago today, I think I saw Pantone's 2012 color of the year displayed in almost every single storefront window.  Macy's, Nordstrom's, Burberry, Coach & Brooks Brothers I get.  Crate & Barrel, Sephora, Cole Hann, The Art of Shaving, and Walgreen's were a bit of a surprise!  I knew that by being named in both Pantone's spring and fall 2012 color lists (and then the it color of 2012), Tangerine Tango would be hot, but it is literally everywhere. 

I conducted a tiny experiment, I typed this color into Pinterest it took me all of 3 minutes to come across the beauties below. Gorgeous!




I

  think this one sums it up the best.  Love Tangerine Tango!


I may need to renew my vows because if it looked anything like this vision board it would be fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment