”home””about””blog””shop”

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

INSPIRATION TO STAY CREATIVE

I ran across this gorgeous post on Reverie {you can find it here} and pinned it on Pinterest right away.  It is remarkably similar to a previous post of mine from April {for a reminder, you can see it here}, but wanted to share it again as I find I need to be reminded of these things over and over again.  Plus, this version is super pretty and the typography is lovely!


I've hit a bit of a wall in a couple projects I've been working on { more on that soon } so I decided to go on a bit of a motivational goodie hunt on Pinterest to find other things with a similar message... I think some may actually make it out of the virtual world and make it on to my actual pinboard!




Source: xaxor.com via Crystal on Pinterest







No comments:

Post a Comment