”home””about””blog””shop”

Friday, June 1, 2012

I HEART POLYVORE



I was in a shopping mood this afternoon and found myself considering playing hooky to pop over to the shops.  I was a good girl and didn't, but my mind continued to wander against my will. To satisfy my need for pretty outfits, I did what any girl would - took a mental break and headed over to Polyvore.com to get my fix.

Have you spent any time on this site?  I'm completely smitten.  It allows you to browse endless selections of clothes and combine your favorites into gorgeous ensembles - complete with accessories.  No longer is there a need to leave the comfort of you office, sofa, etc. for a little window shopping - now you can browser shop. Ha! The wonderful part of it all is that it also gives you the designer and cost of each and every item you choose. A ready made shopping list for your next outing.  Here are a few that I put together for weddings, weekends away, work, and date night.


Weddings ::
wedding, created by squareviewstudios on Polyvore

evening, created by squareviewstudios on Polyvore
Weekends Away ::
island outting, created by squareviewstudios on Polyvore
weekend getaway, created by squareviewstudios on Polyvore
Work ::
summer friday office, created by squareviewstudios on Polyvore

 work 1, created by squareviewstudios on Polyvore
Date Night ::

summer night out, created by squareviewstudios on Polyvore
date night 1, created by squareviewstudios on Polyvore

Speaking of date night, I'm off.  Wish I had that super cute dress to wear!  Happy weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment