”home””about””blog””shop”

Friday, July 27, 2012

THE WEEKEND

Happy Friday!  Two fun things are happening today that I'm really excited about :

  1. I have a day off of work.  
  2. The opening ceremony of the Olympics  
Last Friday I was having one of those days at work.  It got to the point that I really wished I would have just taken it off.  When I got to work on Monday, I submitted my day off request for today.  I have nowhere to be and nothing to do all day.  Just the way I like it.  I'm looking forward to seeing where the day takes me!

One place I know it will take me (eventually) is in front of the TV for the opening ceremonies of the Olympics.  I've seen some snippets of the plan (rolling hills, sheep, a mosh pit???) so I'm really interested on how the Brits will pull it all together.  I'm not quite sure how they will match up to the Chinese extravaganza from 4 years ago but I can't wait to see what they do.   Have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment