”home””about””blog””shop”

Thursday, February 21, 2013

FRESHLY MINTED: BABY ANNOUNCEMENTS

I'm so excited to announce that my Introduced by Infographic design was picked to be sold on Minted!


There are some designs that I struggle to pull together and others that just come together magically. This was one of those that just came together magically.  It all started after I scribbled this idea in my notebook after receiving in a PowerPoint presentation about retirement statistics. Go figure.

I also designed a fun pattern as a backer and a bold address label to welcome the new addition home.


Along with the fun pattern for the backer, Minted also offers other options for the new parents to give more details of the new arrival in both words and pictures.  I love the washi taped photo look.  So fresh and fun.


In addition to the grass color above, the design comes in two other modern and not too gender specific colors: Golden & Ash.




If you know anyone in the market for a cute baby announcement - I know where you can find one! Don't forget to use the discount code you'll see on right.


No comments:

Post a Comment