”home””about””blog””shop”

Friday, February 1, 2013

ETSY LOVE: SWEET WHIMSY SHOP

Happy Friday!  My original plan for today's post was to talk mainly about the coming weekend, specifically Groundhog Day and the Superbowl.  Everything changed after I stumbled upon a new Etsy shop find.  The shop is called the Sweet Whimsy Shop and they sell cake pops.

I know what you're thinking, cake pops - snooze.  I they have been around forever, but I still get a kick out of them when they are done super well and I think this shop's ones are darling.  Look at the cuties I could have offered (if I would have been way more prepared) this weekend!

24 Football Cake Pops, for SuperBowl, NFL, NCAA, sport party favors, banquet, sports fan or coach gift
SUPER BOWL CUTIES via SWEET WHIMSY SHOP
12 Groundhog Cake Pops, party favors for Groundhog Day, Feb 2nd, inspired by MukMuk the Marmont, the Vancouver Winter Olympics mascot
GROUNDHOG POPS via SWEET WHIMSY SHOP

The rest of these are just the cutest too.  The Harry Potter and One Direction ones are my favs!  If you're looking for cake pops, head on over to the shop found here.  All the below images were taken directly from the shop.


6 One Direction British Boy Band Cake Pops - for birthday, rock, pop, karaoke party favors
ONE DIRECTION - TOO CUTE
12 Harry Potter Cake Pops with Golden Snitch and Hedwig the Owl, for party favors, movie night, or gift for a J.K. Rowling fan
HARRY POTTER PARTY!
12 Cowboy or Cowgirl Cake Pops - for Country, Wild West, Rodeo, Farm, Barnyard, favors, party
COWBOY CAKEPOPS
12 Baby Feet Cake Pops - perfect for Baby Showers, Newborns, Gender Reveal parties
BABY'S FIRST CAKE POP
12 Hot Chocolate or Coffee Mug Cake Pops - for snow days, winter party favors, hostess or teacher gift, stocking stuffers, Santa
HOT COCOA CAKE POP 

MMM - now I'm hungry!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment