”home””about””blog””shop”

Monday, January 9, 2012

IT ALL STARTS WITH A PLAN

I got married last summer.  It was wonderful!  Best day of my life so far.

One of the best parts (besides marrying my lovely hubby) was all the time I spent putting together the details of the day.  I don't know if you are like me but I spent hours upon hours DIY'ing the heck out of every detail and found myself loving every minute of it.  Friends and Family thought I was nuts, but I really DID enjoy making 100 confetti cones from scratch.

Now that the wedding is behind me, I find myself at a creative loss. What can I do next???

I love all things design.  Interior, Fashion, Jewelry, Graphic.  You name it, I love it.  I decided that in 2012 I'm going to cast my net wide and see where the inspiration takes me!

I figured I'd start off naming my effort.  I came up with Squareview Studios (I'll explain the origins at a later date).  Now for a plan....

No comments:

Post a Comment