When planning my wedding, I spent a ton of time on etsy.com. I spent countless hours perusing page after page of handmade goodies. I can tell you - a nice chunk of the budget went to the wonderful artisans that have their goods listed on that fabulous online bazaar.
It really opened my eyes to all the possibilities out there. It got my creative juices flowing and I ended up styling my entire wedding with both etsy artisan's work and my own DIY creations. It was a blast, and I got hooked.
From top left, clockwise
1. DIY - my own creation but I searched the web and found these instructions very helpful
2. DIY - I can't take the all the credit, the escort card holder made by my father - in - law
3. DIY - The venue offered to print the menu but I wanted the branding to flow throughout
4. After several failed DIY attempts trying to make my own Pomanders, I purchased these on etsy from MyKreations4U
6. Flowers by Sunburst Flowers in Chicago, Table identifications are photos my hubby and I took of the "el" stops in Chicago