”home””about””blog””shop”

Monday, January 16, 2012

TO PRESS OR NOT TO PRESS....

Well, Santa was kind to me this year and along with tons of other crafty goodies, I was gifted with a L Letterpress Machine made by Quickutz. I did a lot of research before I put this particular item on my list, but I still decided to take a chance and it was primarily due to a review I read on the Paper Crave blog via Boxcar Press It was so incredibly helpful and informative. If you're at all interested in at home letter pressing, I would highly suggest you take a look. All my tools are in hand and I'm finally ready to go. Alas, my day job is getting in the way of my creative experiments as I find myself in snowy & icy Connecticut for several days. Soon my letterpress friend, soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment