”home””about””blog””shop”

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE?

After returning from the honeymoon I got back into my daily groove.  After about a month of being back in the "real world" I realized that something was missing.  I quickly realized I missed the joy I received from combing the interwebs for the daily yummies and the planning associated with incorporating said yummies into our big day. 
I started subscribing to every magazine I could for my fix.  Martha of course, but it got so bad that I was subscribing to Coastal Living and I live in Chicago!  What's a girl to do?  I went back to my good friend etsy to try and find ideas of something I could do to slake my creative lust.

Here is what I came up with, in order of love -
1. letterpress/stationary design
2. jewelry design
3. party design & planning

Short list, huh?

So the research begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment