”home””about””blog””shop”

Friday, October 12, 2012

CHOOSING YOUR COLOR STORY FOR YOUR ETSY SHOP

I've been spending a lot of time thinking through colors that I can offer to as a customizable option for my personalized stationery line.  While they may be gorgeous, the 2013 Spring Pantone colors I spoke about earlier this week have really thrown a wrench in my original plan.

Initially, I had my colors narrowed down to those that would compliment the PaperSource envelope colors.  I put together a chip card to take it all in at once.  Here it is...


I'm thinking that this may be a bit much and give the client too much choice to sort through (I know that may seem counter intuitive, but too much choice could make the client overwhelmed and ultimately make them move on). With that, and the fact that a handful of these colors aren't ones I even like, I figured that maybe I should make some changes. What do you all think? 

Hmmm.... I think I'll take the weekend to mull it over. 

Happy weekend everyone!

p.s - did you notice the new navigational bar up top? I think it is so much better than the boring blue one, don't you?  I may tweak it just a bit.  I'm thinking of narrowing it and maybe putting a boarder around it.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment