”home””about””blog””shop”

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

INTRODUCING: THE THANKSGIVING GREETING COLLECTION

I'm excited to announce a few additions to the SHOP today - The Thanksgiving Greetings Collection.

I've created three new designs that can be customized to send out Thanksgiving greetings to friends and family.  Like my other designs, these are digital files that can be printed at home or using professional print services - the perfect solution to get your DIY groove on.  And if DIY is not your thing, stay tuned.... Printing options may be on their way!

THE DESIGNS:

I love the color of the leaves changing this time of year and had to showcase my adoration with this little gem that I call Maple.   Its clean and classic design will bring warm wishes to anyone who receives this greeting.






The whimsy really comes out in my next design, Gobble. I love the rustic but modern look of the wood grain and the contrast of the light on the front and the dark on the backer of the invitation.  One of my favorite type faces and an acorn element round out this design.






What's a greeting without a chance to show off your family?  I know folks love to send family pics so I had to include the chance in this design called Thankful.






I'd love to hear if you think more photo card designs are needed.  I knew I needed at least one option, but can definitely get cracking on more.

Can't you just taste that turkey now?  Yum!  J








No comments:

Post a Comment