”home””about””blog””shop”

Friday, May 25, 2012

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

I WISH I HAD A SITE TO REFERENCE, BUT NOTHING CAME UP WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL PIC FROM GOOGLE

Even though it is not officially summer, the barbecues will be in full swing to celebrate Memorial Day this weekend.  It's a perfect time to get together with family and friends to honor our Veterans and to do it with style! Better Homes & Gardens gathered together some beautiful and patriotic projects for 4th of July parties, but I think it works just as well for Memorial Day.  How fun would it be to use some of these centerpiece ideas for your weekend gatherings?  The pinwheels are my favorite!  BH&G suggested you place these beauties on your porch to decorate, but I think they will work just as well on your table top.  You can find a ton of DIY pinwheel instructions online.  If I'm very adventurous, that in store this weekend...

Have a safe and happy weekend all!
ALL FROM BH&G ONLINE FOUND HERE 




No comments:

Post a Comment