”home””about””blog””shop”

Monday, May 14, 2012

MUSIC MONDAYS vol 5


Panda Riot is a 3 piece ensemble hailing from Chicago.  According to their bio, they create tiny sonic bliss-outs and swirl-pop sing- a longs.  Just love that!

Driving home from my Mom's yesterday I heard them playing on the Sunday night radio show that highlights local bands.  I had heard them years ago, but forgot how much I liked them.  So much that I have a two-for on today's Music Monday's post.  My all time favorite song from Panda Riot was nowhere to be found on YouTube.  As a result I decided to post both my fav song and my fav video.  The song is called Serious Radical Girls and can be found  here.  It definitely delivers on the tiny sonic bliss-out and swirl pop sing-a-long promise!

Here is the video for the song Motown Glass.  I can't get enough of the hand drawn images of what I've decided to call Chicago from the hand drawn (again, what I decided to call ) the El train.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment