”home””about””blog””shop”

Thursday, May 10, 2012

YEA! FANTASTIC FONTS

I'm starting to love fonts. I mean, really love them. Mr. Squareview is getting a little worried. J
Lately, I've been on a mission to find the most beautiful inexpensive fonts available.  My hunt began looking through the 100s of blog postings out there hoping to stumble upon some jems.  There are some beauties to behold and even some bloggers that post a Font Fridays series.  You'll find some gorgeous fonts if you go that route but downloading more than a couple would end up being a little too rich for my blood just to admire their charms!  That, and it was pretty time consuming to hunt and peck your way through to the goodies.

I've found the compilations the wonderful pinners pin (or create and pin) on Pinterest to be one of my favorite ways to discover new lovelies.  Some are so beautifully put together and visually pleasing,  I decided to take a stab at creating my very own collection of favorite fonts.  I've only scratched the surface at the top of the alphabet.  So, drum roll please....Here is a collection of some of ...

...my favorite fonts -letters A thru F

sources for each:

Font collections for letters G through Z coming soon... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment