”home””about””blog””shop”

Thursday, January 3, 2013

GOAL SETTING

Source: i.imgur.com via Ambur on Pinterest


I am back from a wonderfully relaxed New Years Eve getaway (more later on that later) and ready to hit the ground running.

I have so many ideas swirling around my noggin that it can get quickly overwhelming.  Once you allow yourself to feel overwhelmed, the paralysis of analysis kicks in and you end up going nowhere.

I know you've heard it a thousand times before (especially around this time of year), but the best way combat that paralysis is by putting together a game plan and to write it down.

With that in mind, this weekend I plan on taking stock in my little studio and putting pen to paper to figure out how I want 2013 to shake out. I'm so excited about being able to spend time on my plan and share it with you so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment