”home””about””blog””shop”

Monday, January 28, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY vol 36

I love movies.  All kinds.  I particularly like when I see one that I feel has a heart felt and original story.  That's how I felt this weekend when Mr. Squareview and I watched Salmon Fishing on the Yemen.  When you get down to it, it was basically a boy meets girl story but there was so much more than just that.  It was beautifully written and acted by two of my favs Ewan McGregor and Emily Blunt.  You may be asking - what does this have to do with Music Monday? The soundtrack of course!  This lovely number by The Young Romans was a great addition to the film.  Enjoy!



P.S. Another software update is messing with my view of embedded youtube videos.  If you're getting an error too - here is the direct link.

P.P.S I didn't say it above, but if you haven't yet seen this movie - rent it.  You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment