”home””about””blog””shop”

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I STILL HEART NICOLE'S CLASSES

I just wrapped up a fun two week course at Nicole's Classes (my go to place for all things Adobe Illustrator)  called Ornaments & Embellishments (find all the info about this class here).

My design style definitely leans towards the simple and unadorned but lately I was getting more requests from clients to include some, for the lack of a better term, "girly" elements to my designs.  I figured it was time to expand my tool kit and learn how to implement some more traditionally feminine design items, but to do it while staying true to my style.  Enter, the Ornaments & Embellishments class.  Among other things, we spent a ton of time working on different types of flower designs (something I had steered far clear of in the past) and I found that I actually liked it.

Here is a sneak peak of something I'm working on that includes my new found flower love....


Look out for an upcoming Freebie Friday for more details...

No comments:

Post a Comment