”home””about””blog””shop”

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I GOT DISTRACTED BY THE SUN and iPAD PHOTO BLOGGING IS HARD!

First - 6 more weeks of winter. C'mon, Punxsutawney Phil!

I'm back from Miami and sadly, with nothing more than a little tan to show for it. L  No beading was completed even though I hauled the stuff to and from the pool everyday.   Maybe it was a bit too ambitious to interrupt my normal routine of reading while alternating between sitting in the sun and sitting in the pool. Man, do I love my water resistant Kindle cover, best $ ever spent!  But I digress...It was a lovely break. Thanks to Mr. Squareview for asking me to tag along.  Back to the real world.

In an effort to not look like such a slacker, I took a whole bunch of photos on my iPad and attempted to post them.  No such luck.  It seems to be virtually impossible to easily post photos from an iPad to blogger.  Is it me or has anyone else had this issue?

If I could have figured it out, they would have looked something like this....
photos courtesy of the Doral Golf Resort & Spa

No comments:

Post a Comment