”home””about””blog””shop”

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TOOLS OF THE TRADE - WILL THEY EVER MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

I was attempting to make a 4 strand necklace last night and was hitting the proverbial brick wall each time I tried to attach each strand to the clasp.  I was using all my tools but it just wasn't working as I wanted.  I finally gave up after 2+ hours in frustration.  It got me thinking about all the crafty tools that I have in my possession.  I've procured them either by purchasing them or received them as a gifts within the last 3 months. Not to mention the 3 clear plastic bins that now hold all that crafty goodness (this was done to appease Mr. Squareview's insatiable need to organizeJ

All to support my 2012 mission of getting my creative fix one handmade adventure at a time!  Even with the continued disaster that is my jewelry making, I hate to think that this was all for nought! Maybe there is a class I can take.  Off to the interwebs to search!

No comments:

Post a Comment