”home””about””blog””shop”

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

FEATURED: INVITATION DESIGNS ON NICOLE'S CLASSES

Just returned from a wonderful trip to Memphis {more on that later} to find that my homework was featured again on Nicole's Classes Blog!  

As promised, my first piece was my own personal ode to Shark Week.  I think Mr. Squareview and I will be putting this invite to good use next year when we throw a party to honor my favorite week's 26th anniversary!  I love how creepy the shark looks - like it is emerging from the deep.  Tell me you're not hearing the Jaws theme song right now! 


The next invitation may seem a bit premature, but I say you can never be too early with your Halloween planning!  I had an idea to use a black background and wanted to see how that would turn out.  I like it but I think I may try to use a chalkboard effect to soften it up a bit. I'd love to hear your thoughts.


I can't rave enough about this class.  I've learned so much in the past few weeks and I'm sad that it is coming to an end.  So sad, that I decided that I can't live without them for long - I just signed up for the 102 class last week!  Not sure I can wait until October though - good thing I have my Typography design class to hold me over until then J

No comments:

Post a Comment