”home””about””blog””shop”

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MINTIE FRESH: NEW YEAR

It seems like there has been a flurry of Minted activity over here at Squareview Studios lately.  I'm not sure if that is just because I've been posting about them in a cluster or if the challenges themselves are being announced closer together.  Regardless, I've been enjoying my Minted time!

The newest challenge {which I don't believe is yet up for voting} is for New Year cards.  The procrastinator in me loves this challenge because I can definitely relate to folks who don't get their holiday cards out in time! New Year's wishes can be sent well into January and it doesn't make you look like a slacker.  Love it!

I'd love to hear what you think about these submissions!  {BTW - how cute is that kid??!?}

new year's cards - New Bear



new year's cards - new year line up

new year's cards - winter wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment