”home””about””blog””shop”

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

FEATURED: NICOLE'S CLASSES - Week 1

You may remember that I recently started a class through Nicole's Classes.  I just finished the second week and I can't tell you how much I've learned already.  I've been a big fan of them for awhile and now I'm super excited to say, they are a fan of me too!

Nicole's Classes does a regular post where they feature student work on their blog and I was so honored when they asked to feature my homework assignment from week one!  The assignment was to create a poster using just (or mainly just) type to highlight the tools covered in that week's lesson. Mr. Squareview's cousin had just given birth to a beautiful baby girl so I used that for inspiration for my assignment.

Check out my and my classmate's work on Nicole's Classes Blog found { here }

It just occurred to me that I've set the bar pretty high right out of the gate... Better get to work on my homework to make sure I keep it up. J



2 comments: