”home””about””blog””shop”

Friday, November 30, 2012

FEATURED: HOLIDAY PATTERN on NICOLE'S CLASSES

Happy Friday!

I'm always so excited when Alma Loveland (of Nicole's Classes) asks to feature one of my homework pieces and this week was no exception.  It truly is an honor.  Check out the blog post here.

In this week's class, we worked on random repeat patterns.  Oh the fun I had!  I think random repeat patterns are my new favorite thing (I also think I say that what I learned in my previous week's lesson is my new favorite thing a lot - but it is totally true! I heart all I learn in my Ai classes).

You can probably tell that I was in a holiday mood when I put together this one.


One of my fellow students commented that the design would look cute on some snuggly flannel PJ's and I couldn't agree more.  If my sewing didn't look like a 5 year old did it I would be tempted to place a custom fabric order with Spoonflower!  Instead, maybe I'll put some wrapping paper together.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend.  So many things to do! Can you believe it is already the last day of November? I'm getting so excited to kick off Do It Yourself December next week!  I have so many fun things in store for you.  Here's another sneak peek.  Enjoy the weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment