”home””about””blog””shop”

Monday, November 26, 2012

MUSIC MONDAY vol 30

For those readers in the US, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  This was the first time in my career that I actually took the day before and after off of work.  Since graduating from college, I've always worked in the field of financial services.  Those jobs are typically tied to the stock market and if the market is open, we're open.  Boy, was it nice to have the 5 day holiday for once!

Part of my time off included watching every single one of the Twilight movies save the one currently in the theaters - don't ask J

During this teen angst vampire marathon, I was reminded about how truly great the soundtracks are for each of the movies.  A rekindling of many of my past musician loves occurred so expect to see a sampling of some of the soundtracks in future Music Monday posts.

We'll start with Thom Yorke today.   Enjoy this moody little number!

If you can't view the video below - here is the link


No comments:

Post a Comment