”home””about””blog””shop”

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

INTRODUCING: HOLIDAY PHOTO CARD COLLECTION

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... That includes in the Squareview Studios Shop too!

I'm so excited to be offering Holiday Photo cards in the shop.  I had a great time designing each and every one of them and, quite frankly, I'm having a hard time deciding which one Mr. Squareview and I will send out ourselves this year!

Sending a beautifully designed custom holiday card to loved ones this year is as easy as 1, 2, 3.

  1. Order a listing from the shop
  2. Email Squareview Studio your family photo and names to add to the card
  3. Print your gorgeous custom card and send. Voila!

Originally, I was only planning on only offering these as a digital file that you could print your own, but after a ton of very helpful feedback, I decided to also offer professional printing. I'm happy to say that even with the additional printing costs,  the prices continue to be very reasonable which upholds my mission statement nicely - beautiful design at a reasonable cost.

Now, I'm off to try and find a cute picture for our holiday greeting.  Maybe that will help me narrow down my choices.

Here is a sampling of the collection.  Take a look at the full collection in the shop!






Holiday Photo Card, Christmas, DIY or Professionally Printed

Holiday Photo Card, Christmas, DIY or Professionally Printed

Holiday Photo Card, Christmas, DIY or Professionally Printed

Isn't my model a cutie?  That's our little ring bearer ages 1-3.  It's great to have friends that get professional photos every year!

1 comment: