”home””about””blog””shop”

Friday, November 2, 2012

INTRODUCING: CUSTOM STATIONERY PRINTABLES

I've spent the last couple months in a designing, photographing, & editing whorl in preparation for my custom stationery collection launch.  Boy oh boy, am I excited to announce that the collection is now LIVE in the shop!

I've put together both custom correspondence card and thank you notes that offer clients a modern & fresh way to send their greetings through the post.  All of which are printable so clients can print as many and as often as they like.

Here is a sampling of the collection.  Take a look....






















That is just a little taste - there are more designs in my shop if you'd like to take a look.

Phew!  All that has made me thirsty!  Good thing Mr. Squareview is going to take a crack at brewing the beer we bought during our Beer Camp this weekend (yes, I know, that was in AUGUST.  I wonder if a Hefeweizen will taste as good in January as it does in June J ).  

Happy Friday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment