”home””about””blog””shop”

Friday, November 16, 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY - THANKSGIVING PRINTABLES

Happy Friday!

I'm getting excited for Thanksgiving, are you? It is a bit bittersweet though as this year will be the first Thanksgiving that I've ever spent away from my immediate family.  After getting married last year, Mr. Squareview and I agreed that we would alternate between families each year for the Thanksgiving holiday.  We both thought it was the best option as it would hopefully eliminate any hurt feelings or family drama (eek!) that may be caused by not having an intentional plan.  This way, we have a plan early on and can set expectations for everyone.  Last year was my family, this year his, etc...

Ok, enough about how we navigate our family holidays and back to the good stuff - party printables!

I put together a door sign, placecards, & table tents for you to use at your holiday gatherings.  They were based off of my fun Gobble Gobble Thanksgiving Greeting Card found in the shop.






 Download the PDF and use them to add that extra little something to your Thanksgiving gathering.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment