”home””about””blog””shop”

Thursday, November 15, 2012

PRINTING SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE AT SQUAREVIEW

After a ton of research and samples received, I'm thrilled to announce that the shop will now offer printing services for all Party Invitations, Custom Stationery, & Holiday Cards!  

I've formed a great relationship with a professional printer that does wonderful work and offers a truly gorgeous selection of paper.  

I received my first official order back from them this week and they look amazing!  I took a few quick snaps on my kitchen counter, but they don't do the final results justice. 








I'm still going to offer all my selections digitally, but I wanted to be able to offer the client a choice if DIY was just not their thing.

Happy Thursday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment