”home””about””blog””shop”

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

MINTIE FRESH: SAVE THE DATE

It's official - marriage proposal season is here!  I heard on the radio this morning that more engagements happen between Thanksgiving and St. Valentines Day than during any other time of the year.  I think the holiday season brings out the joy of spending time with family and kick starts the desire to share your life with another  (Mr. Squareview had a differing opinion - he said that this was the case because guys could get out of giving gifts that way - such a cynic!).

To help facilitate the announcement of all upcoming nuptials, Minted just opened their most recent challenge up for voting called the Just Can't Wait Save the Date Challenge.

I submitted four entries for this challenge.  I'm excited to say that these entries have been my most 'liked' so far by the other designers.  Check them out below and if you like what you see - vote for me!

THE SUBMISSIONS: 


This one is my favorite.  You'll see the same typefaces used in my blog banner - love me some Cyclone & Wisdom script!


save the date cards - Track to Love
save the date cards - star crossed

save the date cards - love is a blur


save the date cards - Circle of Love


Definitely check out the site - there are some gorgeous submissions by the other designers in the Minted community.  Such a talented group!

No comments:

Post a Comment