”home””about””blog””shop”

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

FROM BABIES TO WEDDINGS

I know that may be the opposite from the traditional order, but that is what Minted is doing. I know, I know, my Minted obsession continues... I just can't seem to shake it. The new challenge is wedding party invitations. Not to be confused with traditional wedding invitations, but invitations for all the other pre-wedding festivities like engagement parties, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, etc.

I've been fiddling around with a few designs and will likely submit a few for this challenge for no other reason than to ring every available second out of my free adobe illustrator trial! J This one is my first draft of an invitation for a bride to give her bridesmaid. I'm thinking that it may be better for a shower invite instead as showing the bridal gown as it doesn't really make a ton of sense - but hey, it was late and I wanted to get something under my belt before heading off to bed... I'd love to hear what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment