”home””about””blog””shop”

Thursday, March 29, 2012

TRAVEL DAY TODAY

I'm trying out a new blogger app to see if I can actually manage this without a computer... Boy, do I feel old typing that! I went to Connecticut for the day for my real job and I'm happy to report that I'm back in sweet home Chicago.

I am currently in cab negotiating what to order for for dinner via text with Mr. Squareview. Love us some grubhub.com! Makes it easy for us when we just want to be lazy and order delivery.

For the sake of experimentation (photo posting experimentation that is) here's the view out the cab's back window.

It was a long day (day trips always are) but worth it to get to sleep in my own bed.

If I'm a good girl and get my real job done tomorrow I'm hoping to join the afternoon Esty forum sessions. I'm tinkering with taking my animal art to a new level and want to gobble up all the knowledge those folks can provide. I'm not smart enough to post a link on this app yet so if you are interested visit Etsy for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment