”home””about””blog””shop”

Friday, March 16, 2012

MARCH MADNESS TIME!

I don't know if the same is true for you, but yesterday began an annual roller coaster of emotion in the Squareview Household. March Madness has begun! I'm happy to report that Mr. Squareview's team made it through the first round and we're looking forward to celebrating both St. Patricks's Day in Savannah, GA and an Indiana University victory. As the tournament progresses and the teams get picked off one by one from my bracket I can't help but think this is one of my favorite times of year. It is not only incredibly exciting for me personally, but I really enjoy seeing my friends who are a dozen years or more removed from college graduation get swept back immediately to that magical time of all our lives. Good luck to everyone! I hope your brackets give you the results you are looking for... Go IU!

No comments:

Post a Comment