”home””about””blog””shop”

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A MODERN UPDATE TO EGG DYING FOR EASTER



In preparation for the upcoming Easter holiday I began a search for a new take of the classic day-glow egg dye.  Don't get me wrong, I loved those crazy colors growing up but since it is just Mr. Squareview and me, I thought something more sophisticated would be appropriate.

I  found a DIY for these subtle and sweet Easter eggs on what is fast becoming one of my favorite blog finds - the sweetest occasion - take a look here.  Aren't they gorgeous? Each of those little hearts were cut and placed by hand.  Talk about made with love!

While beautiful, I'm nothing if not realistic and I have to admit that the hand made hearts might be a bit too labor intensive for me.  Back to my search.  Here are a few of the pretties I found...





Endless possibilities!  If I ever decide to deconstruct the wreath I made in this post I could tackle this project. I have a big wall of windows that need some attention.






The more I think about it, these could really work.   Me thinks I'll leave the wreath as is and take a trip back to Micheal's!  Happy Easter Decorating everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment