”home””about””blog””shop”

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

GREEN GLASS NECKLACES

I had to take another break from my minted submissions and my adobe illustrator obsession and figured that I needed something to wear on St. Patrick's Day next year.  I found these gorgeous green glass beads down the street at my local bead shop and couldn't wait to see what I could do with them.  I was planning on simply stringing them together in a standard strand and clasping them but then I ran across the chain that I had to use.  I had ended up with both a standard strand necklace and a combo bead and chain necklace. Take a look. If I keep this up Mr. Squareview is off the hook for all future jewelery purchases.... Hmm, maybe I should reconsider.


I think I'm definitely partial to this toggle and chain look.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment