”home””about””blog””shop”

Friday, March 23, 2012

HAWAII WOULD BE NICE THIS TIME OF YEAR...

found via google search

No less than 3 of my colleagues are in Hawaii this week for spring break.  I know I literally just returned from a mini-break, but I'm still downright envious of them. It's been (sadly) over 20 years since I was last on the Hawaiian Islands and I think it is about time to go back. 

All the dreaming of tropical drinks and hula skirts got me thinking... A luau themed rehearsal dinner would have been fun.  We chose a "welcome to chicago" theme for ours and went to a famous deep dish pizza place.  I guess a luau wouldn't have been super appropriate for Chicago.  Oh well, maybe next time (kidding! J). 

I did put all this daydreaming to good use though.  I dreamed up a new minted submission for the wedding party invite challenge.  What do you think?  Fictional Jenna, you are one lucky girl! 


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment