”home””about””blog””shop”

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

APPLEFEST 2012

I took the new camera out for a test drive this weekend.  The little guy did a great job.  He's now officially part of the family.  I took a few snaps to share but now realize that my post production Photoshop work left much to be desired!  The Photoshop 101 class at Nicole's Classes may be in my future...

Anyway, we went for pies but by the time we got there, we were left wanting.


Pie- less, I left the fest a bit deflated.  I pouted briefly but soon shook it off and chose to make lemons into lemonade apples into apple cider and use my trip as a bit of inspiration for my Typography homework assignment. 

This week's assignment was to create a flyer of some sort with the only requirement being that it had a few paragraphs of text.  Luckily, we didn't have to actually create the text, my new friend Lorem ipsum fit the bill just fine.   


I decided to continue the theme and create a drink/food ticket too.  What do you think? I'm considering getting in touch with my Chamber of Commerce and offering my design services for the 2013 fest.  Maybe if I do, they'll save me a pie...



No comments:

Post a Comment