”home””about””blog””shop”

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

NEXT STEPS FOR SQUAREVIEW STUDIOS

PHOTO CREDIT: LIME LANE PHOTOGRAPHY

Hi Everyone!   I've been hinting at new things to come for, like, ever and I need to let the cat out of the bag. I've got some big news to share and I can't keep this quiet anymore. So here it goes....

Squareview Studios is opening 
an Etsy Shop! 

I've been working towards this goal for months and finally feel ready to move forward, bite the bullet, pull the trigger, [enter your cliche here].  

The mission: Even in this fast paced world of communication through emails, texts, and tweets - there is still nothing better than receiving a correspondence through the mail.  The initial excitement of seeing that envelope among all the bills and fliers, the anticipation you feel as you're thinking what could this be as you open the envelope, and the joy you feel as you read the invitation details, heartfelt thank-you, or the holiday greetings.  Nothing beats it!  

Squareview Studios in on a mission to promote paper correspondence - one stationary design at a time.

The product: I believe that everyone deserves beautiful paper designs. And if it is custom, easily accessible, and affordable all the better.  My shop will offer custom & printable social stationary, party invitations, and holiday photo cards to start.  What does this mean?  It means that I will provide the custom design and you do the printing.  Whether that be at home, at your local printer, at a copy shop, or through a online shop - it is entirely up to you.  

Next steps: Over the course of the next couple of weeks, I'll be sharing everything that went into this decision and how I'm executing my plan with intention.  

I'm so looking forward to this next chapter.  It's been a lot of hard work getting here but I honestly can't remember the last time I've absolutely loved working on something as much as I've loved doing this.  

Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment